Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, full-time postgraduate programmes (PGD, M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Elizade University, a Private University situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, was licensed on 28th February 2012 by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The University offers programmes in the Sciences, Engineering, Law and education in the Arts (Languages, Performing Arts and Music) as well as in Management Sciences. The University emphasises research, teaching/development and community service.
Since its inception, the institution has been providing the needed skills for the empowerment, upliftment and emancipation of Nigerians and non-Nigerians in general.
Elizade University Postgraduate Courses
- PGD & M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D in Accounting
- PGD, M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D in Finance
- PGD, and M.Sc. in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- M.Sc. & PhD in Human Resource Management
- PGD & M.Sc. in Mass Communication
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Microbiology
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Computer Science
- MBA, PGD, M.Sc. and PhD in Business Administration
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Physics with Electronics
- PGD & M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D in Economics
- PGD & M.Sc. and M.Phil/Ph.D in Applied Geophysics
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Biochemistry
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in Biotechnology
- PGD & M.Sc. and PhD in International Relations
Elizade University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
A) Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (Full-Time):
An applicant for admission to Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) of the University shall be:
- A graduate of Elizade University with at least 3rd Class Degree
- A graduate of any other approved University with a minimum of 3rd Class
Duration: It shall run for a minimum of one (1) academic session
B) Master Degree Programmes (Full-Time):
An applicant shall normally possess not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) Honours Degree of Elizade University or any other approved institution.
Duration: The duration shall be a minimum of three (3) Semesters and a maximum of six (6) Semesters.
C) Master of Philosophy Degree Programmes (M.Phil) (Full-Time):
An applicant shall possess first-class or a very strong Second Class (Upper Division) with a CGPA of 4.0 and above.
Duration: It shall run for a minimum of two (2) Semesters
D) Doctor of Philosophy Degree Programmes (Full-Time):
An applicant for admission to the PhD Degree Programme shall be:
- A graduate of Elizade University or any other approved University who possesses a Master’s Degree with a research thesis and a weighted coursework average which normally shall not be less than 60% or CGPA of 4.0.
Duration: A minimum of three (3) academic sessions and a maximum of five (5) academic sessions.
NOTE: In addition to the admission requirements as published, ALL Candidates should please note that in accordance with the University regulations, they must satisfy the O’Level requirements for Matriculation into first degree programmes of Elizade University, i.e. Five Credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics (where required).
How to Apply for Elizade University Postgraduate Admission Form
Log on to: http://pgschool.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng …to fill out the online form and to make an online payment (Payment can either be made online or directly to the designated accounts)
Purchase form directly after having made the payment online or to the designated accounts from Elizade University Campus, Wuraola Ade.Ojo Avenue, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
- The application fee is (
N10,000) Ten Thousand Naira Only (Excluding transaction charges)
- Candidates are to request that their academic Transcripts be forwarded to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
For further enquiries, please, visit http://www.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng or contact the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call the following Telephone Numbers: