EFCC Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will instruct you on how to apply for the EFCC’s current job openings. This page will show the requisite educational credentials as well as job information.
Take your time to read everything before putting the measures in place.
Are you a jobless Nigerian who wants to work for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)?
If you answered yes, apply for the EFCC 2021 recruitment exercise right away by following all of the instructions on this list.
If this is your first time using the EFCC recruiting site, you can do the following:
- Use Desktop Opera Web Browser or Mobile Phone with the latest Google Chrome installed.
- Then download, fill and print out the Acknowledgment Form.
However, our platform is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully on the official EFCC Portal.
N/B: The available job vacancies advertised by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission are NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process.
If you come across any websites professing a straight entrance guide to work with EFCC in exchange for cash. Ensure to report to the appropriate authorities.
Please understand that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees.
Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
What is EFCC Recruitment Process About?
The EFCC’s activities are often highly sensitive.
As a result, the EFCC will conduct a thorough background check before allowing you to enter the program.
This is, though, right after you pass our interview process and before you get a conditional job offer.
A physical report, review of all work records sent to us by you, and a drug screening are all part of the investigation.
Credit and background checks, as well as lengthy interviews of past and present coworkers, professors, company partners, neighbors, and relatives, are all part of the process.
Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC.
Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are ready.
EFCC Vacant Positions
Below are the vacant available positions you can apply;
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ooops! Sadly there are no available vacancies to apply for currently but please Bookmark this page to stay updated immediately positions become vacant.
Complete Requirement for EFCC Recruitment
Below are the necessary requirements any applicants must have;
- All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.]
- Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deferment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
- Candidates must not be above the age of 25 years.
- Also, applicants must not be married.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2021
However, if you are interested in applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment exercise 2021.
Hence, proceed to the EFCC office close to you and obtain the EFCC Recruitment Form, fill the form as instructed, and submit it on or before the stipulated date.
Below is a list of states under your jurisdiction and a template to be used to input details of candidates per state and per cadre for ease of reference.
List of EFCC Offices Nationwide
The EFCC offices are zoned with different states under the jurisdiction.
“Abuja Zonal Office (No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II)”
Benin Zonal Office (No. 1 High Court Road, GRA)
Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA)
Borno Zonal Office (Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout)
Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government College Road. Independence Layout)
Gombe Zonal Office (No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA)
Ibadan Zonal Office (16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku)
Ilorin Zonal Office (No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA)
Kaduna Zonal Office (No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa)
Kano Zonal Office (No. 2 Hajj Camp Road)
Lagos Zonal Office (No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA)
- Port Harcourt
Sokoto Zonal Office (No. 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd)
Uyo Zonal Office (No.3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing)
- Cross River
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise.
Moreover, all Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING! Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
CLOSING DATE: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment 2021 closing date is not yet fixed.
However, we believe this information on EFCC Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about EFCC Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.