Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI) various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Dominican UniversityUndergraduate Courses
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Maths
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Physics
DUI Admission Requirements
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race or political conviction. However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of the Admission year
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a satisfactory mark in UTME in relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must, in addition to obtaining five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/Department to which admission is being sought.