Here is the complete application guide for the 2022 David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship guide. Interested and eligible applicants for the DOF Scholarship Programme are to carefully follow the instructions below to complete their application process for the program, learnallpro reports
READ ALSO: Women In Energy Network Launch Scholarship Programmes
Brief Details About David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship:
Scholarship Title: DOF Scholarship Programme
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Programme
Eligible Countries: All African Countries
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2022
Scholarship Duration: 5 Years Maximum
Scholarship Location: Landmark or Covenant University
About David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship:
The DOF scholarship program is designed to help develop talented young students who are interested in exploring and putting their innovative skills, talents, and ideas to work in any of the leading organizations within their countries.
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is one of the most important goals and motives behind the creation of the DOF program. The DOF program provides varying scholarships to Nigerian and African students at large.
Aims and Objectives of the Scholarship:
The scholarship program’s most basic objective is to help nurture and procreate young talented individuals who are ready to improve the developmental state of their varying countries with their accumulated skills and knowledge.
David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship helps to create an enabling environment and opportunity for these set of students to develop their skills in their most preferred fields of specialization respectively.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for DOF Scholarship?
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship applicants are expected to have met the following criteria to be eligible-
1. Applicant must be a citizen in any of the African countries and must be residing permanently in the country.
2. Applicants at the time of application, must be within the age bracket of 16 and 25 years of age
3. Intending applicants for the program must be one who is eligible to be granted a Nigerian student visa
4. Applicant must be learned enough and be able to communicate in the English language
5. To be eligible, applicants must be one who has a relatively good and outstanding academic record from their secondary school level. Below are the benchmarks list of the expected qualification for the program
- For Nigerian students, you are expected to at least attain 20 points score above the general cut-off marks for universities in 2022.
- You must have 4.0 out of a possible 5.0 GPA on your high school transcript.
- You must be one seeking admission into any of Covenant or Landmark University.
Financial Benefits of the Scholarship:
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program takes full responsibility for every successful candidate’s academic fees, from the inception of the scholarship program to the year of graduation (5 years maximum). Depending on the applicant’s course of study.
Students should be aware of the information below-
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship does not cover any other fees outside the primary academic fees stated above, therefore the following fees stated below are to be taken care of by each student personally-
1. Travelling allowances
2. Feeding and food allowances
3. Health schemes and Insurance allowances
Selection Criteria for the Programme:
After the application deadline, successful applicants will be shortlisted for the David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their need-depending factor as well as on the basis of a reckoning academic qualification and the finalists will be invited to a live-video interview by the scholarship committee.
It is a competitive scholarship but that does not deter your chances of landing it. Summarily, candidates are selected based on the listed criteria below-
- A proven, honest, and well-detailed financial need
- Scholastic qualities and abilities of the applicant
- The outstanding and impressive character of the applicant
- Involvement records in any social and community works
- Commitment desire of the applicant to improve and influence the local community with skills learned during the program
Documents you will Need:
- Your citizenship certificate
- Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University in 2022
How to Apply:
Are you interested and qualified for the program? Please click on the link provided below to complete your application process-
APPLY NOW FOR THE DOF SCHOLARSHIP!!!!
General Application Sections:
The application process includes the following sections and applicants are expected to pay close attention to the instructions listed in these sections and apply as guided. They include-
- The contact information section
- Education/academic section
- Recommendation section
- Essay/Article section
The Contact Information Section:
- Be specific with the format within the application form when filling in your general and contact information
- Provide honest general information as documents of proof of age, citizenship will be required if you are successful at the interview level
- Information about biological parents or your legal custodian must be verifiable
- Applicants are to fill in existing and accurate contact addresses, phone numbers, and emails as they will be contacted via the contact information provided during their application.
The Education Section
- Applicants are to insert their school transcript and those who didn’t complete their education from the school indicate3d are expected to indicate by filling in NIL in the space provided
- Insert only either Landmark or Covenant University and your proposed course of study from the list made available
- Indicate while filling in the examination results section the O’Level exam type you are applying with and include the specific date the exam was taken
The Recommendation Section
- Personal information of your academic referee must be included as well as the letter of recommendation gotten from this personality must be uploaded in the suitable section of the application
- Fill in the personal information of a religious referee, must obtain and upload a letter of recommendation from this individual
The Essay Section
In this section, you are to answer 5 essay questions. Applicants are expected to answer these essay questions with not more than 500words put to writing and must be submitted by the application deadline.
The deadline for the application for the DOF scholarship is 31st July 2022. 11:59pm, GMT +01:00
Program Commencement Date:
The resumption and commencement of lectures for successful candidates will begin at Landmark and Covenant University by October 2022.
To submit your application, visit the scholarship official submission webpage.
Note that all applications must be submitted before the deadline and only successfully submitted applications will be considered for admission.