Crescent University Scholarship Form 2021/2022. Rosula Foundation a Non-Profit, Non-governmental organization (NGO), with the aim to alleviate the impact of the social-economic and political realities in our world, has come together to partner with Crescent University to provide a scholarship programme to students in the higher institutions. the scholarship procedures, requirements, how to apply and the Scholarship Closing Date have been provided below. Crescent University Scholarship Form
ROSULA Foundation, in conjunction with, Crescent University Abeokuta, offers full Scholarship in Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Law, Accounting, Architecture, Economics, Mass Communication, Political Sc/IS, Computer Science and Islamic Studies at undergraduate level and JUPEB programmes for those who do not have 2021 JAMB results.
Procedure for the scholarship:
- ~Candidates who scored 160 and above in JAMB should apply to Crescent University at http://www.crescent.edu.ng
- ~After screening, successful candidates will be offered an admission letter.
- ~ Candidates will then proceed to the ICT of Crescent University to fill ROSULA Foundation scholarship form at www.rosulafoundation.org/
- ~There will be a screening test by ROSULA Foundation to select most suitably qualified candidates for the scholarship
*Requirements for the scholarship:*
- WAEC/NECO 2020 or 2021 results
- JAMB result (for Jambites)
- Birth certificate
- Local government cert of Origin
- Secondary school testimonial
- School ID card
- NIN slip
- Passport photograph
- CUAB admission letter
N/B: the scholarship form is free but the application form to the University is N7,300 for Jambites and #10,300 for JUPEB. Dollar to Naira Rate
Scholarship Clossing Date:
The Scholarship closes on 19th September, 2021.
For more information call 08027814584, 08030644732 or visit www.cuab.edu.ng
Barr. Z.A. Ajibola