Learnallpro reports that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Certificate, Diploma and Degree part-time programmes of Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), Centre For Sub and External Degree Programmes (CESEDEP) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
READ ALSO: Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) JUPEB Admission form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Crescent University Part-Time Programmes
- Diploma/Certificate/Part-Time Degree Programme
- Diploma In Law
- Direct entry admission through Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) and A’ Level Cambridge Programme. The direct entry programmes are designed for candidates who did not sit or pass Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examinations at the required University admission level.
|4.||Banking and Finance||5|
|5.||Economics with Operation Research||5|
Benefits of Crescent University Part-Time Programmes
- Put behind UTME challenges
- Beat Post UTME hurdles
- Become an undergraduate through Direct Entry
- Complete your Four Year Courses in four years (No strikes)
- Enrol for Interim Joint Matriculation Board and A’ Level Cambridge Programme
- Fast track your Career In your chosen fields
- Study in an environment conducive for learning
How to Apply for Crescent University Part-Time Form
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng, click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 08030644731, 08027814584, 0803 803 5400 (For Whatsapp Msgs: 08027814584)