Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into NCE/Diploma programme of the College of Education and Legal Studies Nguru Yobe State, for the year 2022/2023 Applications Forms can be obtained online or at the College Admission Office for those who do not have access to Internet. Interested candidates can apply to any of the following programmes, learnallpro reports.
College of Education and Legal Studies Nguru Admission Requirements
- Candidates applying for NCE or Diploma Programme must have a minimum of 5 credits, including Maths, English and 3 other credits in related field.
College of Education and Legal Studies Nguru Courses
- 1.1 NCE SOCIAL STUDIES (DOUBLE MAJOR)
- 1.2 NCE SOCIAL STUDIES/ECONOMICS
- 1.3 NCE SOCIAL STUDIES/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- 1.4 NCE SOCIAL STUDIES/ ARABIC
- 1.5 NCE SOCIAL STUDIES/HAUSA
- 1.6 NCE ECONOMICS/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- 1.7 NE ECONOMICS/MATHEMATICS
- 1.8 NE MATHEMATICS/COMPUTER
- 1.9 NCE COMPUTER/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- 1.10 NCE INTEGRATED SCIENCE (DOUBLE MAJOR)
- 1.11NCE INTEGRATED SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- 1.12 NCE CHEMISTRY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- 1.13 NCE CHEMISTRY /MATHEMATICS
- 1.14 NCE PHYSICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- 1.15NCE PHYSICS/MATHEMATICS
- 1.16 NCE BIOLOGY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- 1.17 NCE BIOLOGY/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- 1.18 NCE POLITICAL SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES
- 1.19 NCE POLITICAL SCIENCE/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- 1.20 NE ISLAMIC STUDIES/ENGLISH
- 1.21 NCE ARABIC/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- 1.22 NCE HAUSA/ARABIC
- 1.23 NCE HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- 1.24 NCE ENGLISH/HAUSA
- 1.25 NCE IN ENGLISH/ARABIC
- 1.26 NCE ENGLISH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- 1.27NCE ENGLISH/ECONOMICS
- 1.28 DIPLOMA IN QUR’AN SCIENCE
- 1.29 DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING & AUDIT
- 1.30 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- 1.31 DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- 1.32 DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- 1.33 DIPLOMA IN CIVIL LAW
- 1.34 DIPLOMA IN SHARIA AND CIVIL LAW
- 1.35 DIPLOMA LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCI.
- 1.36 DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL AND COMM. DEV.
- 1.37 DIPLOMA IN PEACE CONFLICT STUDIES
How to Apply for College of Education and Legal Studies Nguru Admission Form
Follow the procedure outline below to apply:
- Visit apply.coels.edu.ng
- Click on create an account.
- Enter full Name, Phone Number, and email & select programme of study.
- Click on proceed.
- After completing step 4, RRR will be generated. Choose any E-payment.
- Repeat step 1, enter your Phone Number and RRR code generated in step 5.
- Provide the required information and print the application acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: I. That the admission unit may possibly change the course of your choice when necessary. Admission Form can also be obtained at the College Admission Office for those who do not have access to the internet. For further enquiry Contact: 08137917030, 08069439484,08068516894, 08122666661