The management of the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology Lafia (COALAFIA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check COALAFIA Admission List
COALAFIA prospective ND candidates can access their admission status form the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises
They can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COALAFIA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the COALAFIA admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.