Claretian University Undergraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. The Management of Claretian University of Nigeria has begun the sale of forms for admission into various programs of the school for 202/20221 academic sessions. Applicants who wish to study any of the under-listed courses at Claretian University should begin the admission process by purchasing the admission forms and processing them according to the directive of the institution. Interested applicants should see the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below. Claretian University Undergraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into undergraduate Programmes of Claretian University for 2021/2022 Academic session.
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programmes of the Claretian University of
Nigeria Nekede shall be as follows:
i. All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation
ii. for admissions via UTME, candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects.
iii. for admission by Direct Entry, candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least IJMB or JUPEB, or two (2) WASC/GCE A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE or ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field.
iv. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses and
v. the University shall not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the school and departmental requirements. Jamb result
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and a valid E-mail addresses that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
On successful completion of the JAMB admissions process, eligible candidates can apply to the Claretian University of Nigeria by paying an application fee of N5,000 only for UTME or N10,000 for direct entry candidates. To apply, please follow the instructions below:
• Visit the University website: www.claretianuniversity.edu.ng and click on APPLY NOW. (This will take you to the application guide page). Please read the instructions on the above page carefully.
• Click on Undergraduate Programmes.
• Carefully fill the form providing all the required information and submit the form.
• The system generates an invoice for you to pay the application fee either online using
ATM or at any commercial bank branch. Waec Registration
• To pay online, click on either the yellow or green buttons below the page, enter your
ATM card details and pay.
• To pay at the bank, print the invoice page and proceed to any commercial bank of your choice and make an INTERSWTCH payment.
• Once payment is confirmed, your receipt is sent to your email address.
• Successful candidates will be contacted by the University.
• Please print and keep records of your payment as they will be required during the screening process.
For Admission Enquiries or Support:
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 09016189060; 08185517699