Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) 2022 University Scholarship Awards.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is presenting a number of University Scholarship Awards to appropriately eligible Nigerian students from all states of the federation in partnership with its joint venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The deadline for applications is midnight on January 17, 2022.
MVM (Metaverse Magna) announces scholarship initiative to assist millions of Africans in earning up to $1,000 per month by playing Crypto-powered games.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have at least six O-level credits in one sitting.
- Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities:
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
Application Process: To apply, follow the steps below:
1.Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to log in.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click Submit Application to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Guide on How To Check Your Admission Status 2021/2022
Note that submitting multiple applications will result in disqualification Document Required:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Note: Before proceeding to the application page, make sure you have scanned and have ready all of the required documents.
Also, make sure that each document is under 300 kilobytes and that the entire file size is under 1800 kilobytes.
Visit The Official Website For More Information