Bingham University was founded in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) to meet the needs of Nigerians for quality education. The University is dedicated to providing an education that combines intellectual, moral, and vocational education in order to produce complete men and women who will positively impact society.
The university hereby informs interested candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the 2020 UTME that they are eligible to apply but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through JAMB and await the post-UTME screening dates to be announced in due course.
Bingham University Degree Courses
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
- Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Psychology
- Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English and Literary Studies
- Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Library & Information Science
- Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- BSc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Radiology
Bingham University Cut-Off Mark/Admission Requirements
All candidates must have taken the 2022/2023 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 150. The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
The JAMB cut-off marks for programmes in Bingham University are as follows:
- MBBS – 220
- Pharmacy – 200
- Nursing – 180
- Law – 220
- Computer Science – 180
- Medical Laboratory Science – 170
- Public Health – 170
- Doctor of Optometry – 170
- Architecture – 160
- Economics – 160
- Other Programmes – 150
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
Bingham University Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
Visit the application portal at https://binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu/apply to apply when it becomes available.
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing an activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, login to the portal and use the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita” button after which a payment slip of N2000 will be generated.
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction or the applicant can just pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible to them where they are required to fill and submit the forms using the “Form submission” button.
- Print and submit the filled forms to the University’s Admissions Office on or before the day of the screening.
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university’s website: https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng.
For complaints, send email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details. Teller No. First name, last name, amount, your phone number and the details of the problem(s) encountered.
For further enquiries, please call: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07064483649