How to make money online in Nigeria as a student with little to no capital.
Online jobs have become rampant these days. Almost everyone is seeking for an online job somewhere to augment the money they have.
Are you in search of some online jobs that pay? Well, you have arrived at the right place because we will be showing you some of the best jobs you can do online and make a good amount of money monthly or weekly.
There are some people who have used online jobs to make a huge sum of money.
Some people have been so successful in their online jobs that they don’t even have to leave their houses to look for money.
All they do is sit at home and perform one or two tasks on their laptop of smartphones and the money keeps coming in.
Do you want to be like this? You are in luck because this post will guide you on some online jobs that pay and how you can get started.
ways to get money online in Nigeria, how to make money as a student, how to make online as a teenager in Nigeria
These online jobs are amazing and they are easy to start. You don’t need a certificate to start most of them and they may eventually pay you more than what a certificate holder earns while working with a company.
However, if you are not too sure on what to do, take your time to read some reasons why you should engage in online jobs that pay.
Why you should start online jobs that pay
Below are some of the cool reasons why you should start an online job today.
- Cheap to start: Online jobs require very little or no capital to start. Some people started with no money at all but earn up to thousands of dollars every month. All you need is proper planning and using the right strategies. You will be fine doing just what you love online but proper research must be made before you start an online job.
- Less strenuous: Don’t misunderstand this, online jobs are also stressful but compared to offline physical jobs, they are less strenuous. Online jobs mostly require you to sit at home typing, snapping, chatting or designing something. One could sit down in a spot and make a huge amount of money. Meaning you don’t need to start working from place to place before you see money.
- Large reach: One of the reasons why most people go into online jobs is because of the potential audience reach. Billions of people use the internet these days and it only makes sense that you take your business online. You can reach thousands of people everyday just working online. The internet has made the world smaller and easier to reach across other continents.
Now that we have hinted you on some reasons why you should start an online business, here are some of the best online jobs that pay and you can start them from the comfort of your home and make cool money.
How to Make Money Online in Nigeria as a student or teenager
- Blogging: Blogging is the most popular online job in the world. A lot of people are into blogging because of the numerous ways of making money from it. Blogging might look like it is getting overcrowded but the funny thing is that there are still so many niches waiting to be explored. There are so many things people are yet to blog about and they can make a very high amount of money from these categories. As a blogger, you can earn from many ways.
Blogging is a very flexible online job that pay. Teachers, students, pastors and many other professionals are into blogging. One of the best things about blogging is that you can choose what you want to blog about.
You can decide to blog about dogs, cats, toys, games or anything that pops into your mind. However, one must note that blogging does not bring cash immediately as you must invest your time, energy and some cash into it to grow it into a business that pays you more than a physical job does.
Everyone would love to quit their boring day job one day and blogging has helped a lot of people achieve this aim. There are numerous ways one can make money from a blog.
You can sell you services, products, advert space post adverts or sell other people’s products for some commission.
You can as well gather some emails from your blog and promote products and services more efficiently to them.
- Dropshipping: This is another fine online job that has helped people make more money than they imagined. Dropshipping is when you import goods at a cheaper price and ship to the buyer at a much more higher price, but you don’t meet with the buyer or see the goods. You can setup your opwn store using shopify or woocommerce on wordpress and start dropshipping to customers who visit. Dropshipping is not really easy to start but it can make you all you need to quit your physical job and still be earning a cool amount of money more than you earned while working from nine to five.
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is a very good way to make money online. An affiliate store is not necessarily needed and one can also make money from a blog using affiliate marketing. For those who don’t understand what affiliate marketing is, this is when you promote other people’s goods and earn a commission for every sale you make. For example, amazon offers one of the best affiliate programs in the world and anyone can become an affiliate with amazon. All you have to do is register on amazon affiliate program and start promoting your product link or banner. When one sale is made, you will earn a commission which will be paid to your account when you reach the payment threshold.
Anyone can become an affiliate marketer. Students, teachers, doctors or anyone with a platform to sell a product online can become an affiliate marketer. The best thing is that you do not need any coding knowledge and it is not rocket science, but it is not as simple as A B C as well. One must be able to properly promote a product and make people want to buy that product.
A lot of people make a lot of money by promoting to people via email blasts. With a good email extractor, you can send messages to as many emails as you want.
- Freelancing: You cannot have a list of online jobs that pay well and not add freelancing to it. Freelancing is the act of working for different individuals or companies at the same time. As a freelancer, nobody owns you. You are your own boss and people hire you for your services when they need it. There are people who earn up to $50 per day doing freelance jobs online. Freelancing has also been made easier with the help of platforms like fiverr, upwork. Freelancers with good skills can register and submit bids for projects that are posted on the sites. If you charge $10 for a logo design and get up to five jobs per day, that is a whooping $50 from your end. A lot of people have skills in digital marketing, data processing, video animation but they have not seen an opportunity to put it in practice and start making money from it. Well, freelancing is here for you to make as much as you want. There are many job prospects for freelancers and they are:
- Freelance writer
- Graphic designer
- Video animation
- Content marketer
- WordPress developer
- web developer and many others
As you can see there are so many opportunities to make money as a freelancer and it is not limited to technology alone. Once can also become a consultant and give advices on business strategies to implement.
- Start a niche site: A lot of people confuse niche sites for blogs but they are different. A niche site does not really need you to be publishing posts every now and then. One to ten pages are enough for you to start making money. Just pick a cool niche, create a site and sign up for a profitable affiliate program. That way, you can start promoting the products of that affiliate program. Amazon affiliate is the most recommended for this because they have a lot of products, cool commissions and threshold for payment is low. You can create a niche site about toys, mountain climbing gears, duck hunting and many more. These are potential niches that can make a lot of money.
- Get paid to test products: Yes, you can get paid when you test products. The products might be physical or digital. Companies are paying people to test their products and give them reviews on the product. This is a fun way to make money online because the products can also be something you have always wanted or needed. You can make $10 for testing each products. All you have to do is sign up with a product testing company and they will match you with products you can test whether physical or digital.
- Domain flipping: Flippa is a platform that allows you to flip domains which you have already purchased. A lot of people are making money from this and it is one of the best online jobs that pay. All you have to do is buy a domain which people will eventually need desperately and flip it.
- Become a social media influencer: Influencer marketing is getting rampant these days. Influencers are everywhere on instagram promoting one business or another. This is a good way to make money online because businesses that need promotion will ask you to help advertise and promote a particular thing for them. If you have ten businesses paying you every day, then you in for some cool cash. All you need to do is get yourself a good amount of followers on social media and reach out to people. The more followers you have, the more customers you will get.
- Start a YouTube channel: Some YouTube videos are worth more than you think. You can start a YouTube channel and Google starts paying you whenever ads are displayed on that channel. You just have to keep creating contents that will keep people coming and increase your subscribers. The more subscribers you get, the more views you will get which eventually leads to more money. How many times have you been watching a YouTube video and all of a sudden, ads start appearing from nowhere? The manager of that YouTube channel has earned some cool amount of cash from those ads that popped. Towards the end of the month, google pays all their money into their account so far they reach the payment threshold. Getting YouTube subscribers have become easier than ever before because these days, people watch YouTube everyday for tutorials, comedy, movie trailers and sports. These are the four types of videos that get the most views on YouTube and you can build your channel around any of them and still get viewers.
- Become a web designer: Web designers nowadays can make up to $100 on a single website design. You can design ecommerce websites, learning management systems, agency websites or school websites and get paid. Web design is easy to learn online. There are some YouTube channels dedicated to teaching you about web design. You can design from scratch or use a CMS like WordPress or Joomla.
- Become an online tutor: Udemy is the perfect place to teach and make money when students enroll in your course. You can teach about anything you know on Udemy and get paid. There are other sites where you can teach and make money also.
- Sell an ebook: You have surely seen people selling ebooks for profit. Create an ebook you want to sell online and make money selling it. The ebook can cover information on anything you think people will want to buy.
So there you have it, here are some of the best online jobs that pay. Take your time to learn what you can about any of them if you wish to go into it.
Trust me, these are some of the best paying online jobs and after few months/years of investing in it, they are sure to be bringing good income.
Share this post with your friends and family, sharing is caring.
Is blogging profitable in Nigeria?
Yes, it is