The management of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has commenced the sale of post UTME form for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for BOUESTI Post UTME Form
- To apply for 2021/2022 Post UTME, go to the University website at bouesti.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- You will be re-directed to a Sign-up page, then fill in your details to create an account as a new user.
- On successful sign-up, login to your account using the email address and password provided during the sign-up process.
- On your dashboard, click on “POST UTME APPLICATION”, the list of available courses will be displayed to pick your preferred choice.
- Click on “Pay Now” button to obtain the Online Form.
- After payment has been made and verified, you will be granted access to complete the Application Form.
- After successful completion of the form, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Print a copy of the completed application form for keeps.
- You can thereafter check your account for updates on your admission status.
Please note that interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
Eligible candidates are advised to visit the JAMB portal to effect a change of institution and course (if necessary) to the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) accordingly