The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2022 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Visit Auchi Polytechnic website at www.auchipoly.edu.ng and navigate to ADMISSIONS on the menu and click on APPLY NOW.
- On the application page, click on “Admission 2022/2023 (ND) Online screening” to initiate the application process.
- Sign in as applicant with your JAMB Registration number as username to complete the Application Request Form
- Click on ‘Print Remita Invoice’ when prompted and log out.
- Proceed to the bank to pay the application fee of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only.
- After payment, return to the School portal and Sign in again with your JAMB Registration number as username,
- Click on submit when you are sure all information provided is correct.
- Print the Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip for your reference.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally, and not by proxy, fill in correct information. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- Any false information you provide in the process of this online screening will invalidate your application.
- The passport photograph uploaded from JAMB will remain valid throughout your studies in Auchi Polytechnic, if admitted.