The management of the Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for admission into its Degree Programmes (in affiliation with the University of Maiduguri) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ASCOEA Degree Courses
The College offers the following courses:
- B. Sc. Ed. Agriculture Education
- B. A. Ed. Arabic Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Biology Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Economics Education
- B. A. Ed. English Education
- B. A. Ed. Hausa Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Health Education
- B. A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B. Sc. Ed. Math Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Physics Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Physical Education
ASCOEA Degree Post UTME / Direct Entry Eligibility & Method of Application
The Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare, in affiliation with the University of Maiduguri, wishes to inform all prospective applicants seeking admission into the 100 and 200 levels of its B. A. Ed and B.Sc. Ed. Courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Session that they must possess the following requirements:
- All direct entry candidates should obtain a minimum aggregate of Nine Points (09) in NCE/IJMB and a Credit in Diploma, while those seeking admission into 100 Level must obtain a minimum of 140 JAMB UTME Cut-off Marks. All candidates must possess 5 ‘0’ Level Credits, including English, Maths, and three other relevant subjects in the proposed course of study. Applicants are to log on to the JAMB Portal for a change of Institution/Courses and choose the College as their 1st choice.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only for screening. They should also come along with Original and Photocopies of their Credentials, JAMB Result Slip for 100 Level Applicants, and JAMB Registration Slip for DE Applicants. All candidates are to ensure that they upload their “O” Level Results, please.