Adeyemi College of Education Ondo announces the establishment of the ICAN tuition centre for the enrolment and training of students towards passing all the stages of examinations of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
Competent and qualified Tutors are on the ground to train students in the following ICAN examinations stages: ATSWA Stages I, II, & III; Foundation levels, Skill Levels and Professional Levels
. LECTURE VENUE
Department of Business Education Complex, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
B. LECTURE PERIOD
- Full Time: Mondays to Fridays (4pm – 6pm)
- Part-Time: Saturdays (9am – 5pm) & Sundays (2pm – 4pm)
C. ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PROGRAMME
- Registered ATSWA Students
- Registered Professional Students
- Holders of ATSWA Certificate of ICAN
- Holders of other related professional Certificates like ANAN, CIBN etc that are interested in qualifying as Chartered Accountants.
- NCE, OND and SSCE for Accounting Technician Scheme in West Africa (ATSWA)
- Holders of B.Sc or HD Accounting
- Holders of B.Sc or HND in other fields
- Holders of Masters and PhD in Accounting and other fields
D. FORM FEE
The interested trainee shall pay a sum of N3,000:00 to the account below:
Account name: ACE Demonstration Academic Press
Account Number: 1020188185
Bank: United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Change the teller to receipt at the Cash Office and use the cash receipt collected to obtain the form from:
- Tuition Center,
- The College Registrar’s Office,
- Adeyemi Model Secondary School, Akure.
E. COMMENCEMENT OF TRAINING
The training will commence in June 2022
F. EXAMINATION PERIODS
The ATSWA and ICAN Professional examinations take place in March & May and September & November respectively in every year. Dates of examination are advertised in National newspapers and appropriate forms are obtained at designated banks after paying the stipulated examination fees. This Tuition Centre is available to assist prospective students in processing their registration, exemption and examination forms.
For further enquires, please contact:
Mr Adebayo, 08034818023
Mrs Oluremi Oyarinde, 08032279404
Mr Adediran, 07036495964