Dry pores and skin in summer time appears odd, isn’t it? Nevertheless it occurs! Dry pores and skin has all the time been related to the winter season, however it isn’t uncommon to note dry pores and skin in summer time as nicely. Marvel why it occurs? Due to dry climate dehydration. Each can take a toll in your pores and skin well being, making it dry and uninteresting. What’s the answer? Nicely, sure home made face moisturizers could make your pores and skin mushy and supple.
Prepared to search out out some greatest home made face moisturizers recipes? Let’s go!
HealthShots obtained in contact with Dr Monica Kapoor, a celeb cosmetologist and director at FLAWLESS Beauty clinics, to search out out the perfect hydrating face moisturizers which may be made at dwelling.
Earlier than that, learn why pores and skin will get dry in summer time:
Dr Kapoor mentioned that summer time warmth may cause the pores and skin to dehydrate from the within, resulting in dry pores and skin on the face and physique. Extreme warmth and solar publicity with out sufficient SPF safety can harm the pores and skin barrier operate, inflicting trans-epidermal water loss. This results in dry pores and skin throughout summer time.
Listed here are different causes for dry pores and skin in summer time:
* The pores and skin additionally loses extreme water by means of sweat, finally drying it out. It might additional worsen if we don’t drink sufficient water.
* Being seated in air conditioned rooms also can stop the pores and skin from locking moisture, inflicting pores and skin dryness.
* The pores and skin also can really feel very dry for those who’re spending lots of time within the swimming pool to beat the warmth. Chlorinated water is thought to steal the pores and skin’s pure pH, resulting in dryness.
* Clogged pores are another excuse for dry pores and skin. Clogged pores block sweat glands and trigger dryness.
* One more reason for dry pores and skin in summer time is taking a scorching bathe. Scorching bathe in summer time will result in dehydration of the pores and skin and lead dryness.
* Though exfoliation is a good suggestion in summer time to clean away the lifeless and dry pores and skin, if over-exfoliate the pores and skin can set off dryness. The exfoliated pores and skin reacts to warmth publicity throughout summer time and causes dryness. Attempt to use home made scrub solely.
Listed here are 4 DIY face moisturizers to maintain the pores and skin hydrated:
1. Glycerine and rose water
Use glycerine and rose water to make a DIY moisturizer as a result of on one hand glycerine can revitalize and hydrate your pores and skin, whereas on different hand rose water won’t solely provide your pores and skin additional hydration however can even present you that glowing pores and skin.
The way to make it: To make this moisturizer, combine 100 ml of rose water with one teaspoon of pure glycerin. Use this lotion to moisturize the pores and skin on the face and physique.
2. Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel is a magic potion in your pores and skin. It accommodates vitamin A, C, E, B12, and plenty of pores and skin benefiting minerals as nicely. The truth is, amino acids current in aloe vera may help you moisturize your pores and skin nicely and can make it extra elastic.
The way to make it: Apply aloe vera gel or juice on the pores and skin after which wash off with plain water after 20 minutes. It’s going to moisturize the pores and skin, with out making it oily.
Honey is a strong pure humectant that helps to draw moisture to the pores and skin. It additionally makes the pores and skin mushy and smooths tough areas. It fits all pores and skin varieties.
The way to make it: To make this moisturizer, dilute honey with water and apply it to the physique. Depart it on for quarter-hour and wash off with plain water. If you would like, you may combine honey with orange juice and apply this combination to the face, neck, and arms to make it mushy and clean. Then, wash off after 20 minutes.
4. Moisturizing scrub (olive oil and sugar)
Sugar acts as an amazing scrubbing agent that may assist to exfoliate the lifeless pores and skin cell from the outer layer of the pores and skin, stopping it from dryness. When added with olive oil it will possibly allow you to get an excellent tone and glowing pores and skin.
The way to make it: To make a moisturizing exfoliating scrub utilizing a mix of olive oil and sugar, mix a half cup of sugar with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. You can too add a vital oil like lavender, which provides a pure perfume and may promote leisure. After that, gently rub the scrub into the pores and skin, after which wash it off. Use a soothing moisturizer to lock in the advantages of freshly exfoliated pores and skin.
SOURCE by way of Healthshots