The Turkish government is offering scholarships to outstanding students and researchers who wish to pursue a full-time or short-term program at one of Turkey’s leading universities.
The goal of this scholarship opportunity is to create a network of future leaders devoted to enhancing international cooperation and mutual understanding.
How to know if an app is using your iPhone’s camera or microphone
2022 Turkey’s Government (Türkiye Burslari) Scholarship for International Students
Application Deadline: 20th February 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:•
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
Walailak University Thailand- Excellence Scholarships 2022
Application Process: Click Here to Begin Application
Visit The Official Website For More Information