HZ University of Applied Sciences is presenting a fantastic chance to those exceptional students who want to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field water at the university. Appalachian State University International Scholarships 2022 USA
Application Deadline: 1 May 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor and Master’s degree
Value of Awards: €2,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- BSc Water Management
- BSc Civil Engineering
- MSc River Delta Development
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be an international (free-moving) student
- have been (conditionally) accepted to one of the relevant programmes
- indicate why this scholarship would be of great financial support AND how the costs for the duration of the whole academic programme will be covered
- express his/her wish, after successful finishing the programme, to contribute to solving water-related challenges in their home country
- subscribe to show interest in the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- appear twice at a Rotary Club Vlissingen meeting and share his/her progress in life and studies.
- need a good command of spoken and written English. The level required for admission should be an equivalent of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.0.
Application Process: Applicants are advised to take admission in undergraduate and master’s degree at the university. After that, students can apply for the scholarship by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Official Website For More Information